Reasonable Adjustment Form
Notes on the completion of the Reasonable Adjustment Form
- Please fill in a separate form for each candidate and qualification.
- In the box Reason for application, please state precisely the nature of the disability or indisposition and its effects in relation to the assessment (e.g. cerebral palsy affecting movement of hands).
- The teacher is advised, wherever possible, to consult a specialist advisory service or other external service on the most appropriate arrangements for the candidates concerned and then consider their advice in the light of the course specifications.
- Please specify any information/evidence enclosed with the application, which will assist our understanding of the case. Medical or other appropriate evidence will not always be required but must be provided for cases that the teacher is unable to verify to the satisfaction of the
- The teacher must agree to the decloration shown on the form and provide their name and the date agreed.
If you have any questions about this policy or would like guidance on how to request a reasonable adjustment, please contact Miranda Jacobs (Telephone 01903 246790 or via email Miranda.firstname.lastname@example.org or via post
to NEA, 2 Aglaia Road, Worthing, West Sussex,BN11 5SN